Monday, June 14, 2010

Tool # 3

I enjoyed using these mashups and image generators. It would be very easy to get lost in creating something by playing for a long time! I meant to spend 20 minutes and about an hour later I realized I was still looking around and experimenting! I have used wordle in past and love it to make concept maps for science and math. Today I tried to use the comic strip generator. I made some neat things, but had trouble manipulating them in my blog. I did make some cute posters for centers. I made two designs on image maker. Both were very easy and quick to use. Then I went to Spell with flickr to create my family picture. I can see how the students would be very motivated to use these tools in their projects. I would have to put some limits on time and content so that they don't get lost in the process like I did. Initially, they would need some exploration time or they would probably get frustrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment