Tuesday, June 15, 2010

tool # 7

I enjoyed making my photo story. My one frustration was not having my personal pictures saved on my school computer. I think if I were using pictures that have more meaning to me the project would have more meaning. As it was, I used the things that were easily available. My students would love to do projects using photo story. I would love to see an exsisting rubric that would break skills down by class periods and how to scaffold the learning with this tool. I see this as a nine week/semester long project that can encompass many topics as we move thru the math or science curriculum.

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't able to pull pictures from my computer so I ended up using what was available. Need to find someone who did, so that the students can make more personable books. I agree that this is a very good tool for the students to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be really neat when we get cameras and the kids can use photos that they took in their projects. Maybe we can get together and write up the steps needed to make a photostory project.

    ReplyDelete